Comment on page
As a powerful app builder for multiple platforms, Starion recognizes the importance of teamwork and seamless collaboration in app development. To facilitate effective team management, Starion provides a comprehensive set of settings that allow users to create, manage, and collaborate within their teams. In this article, we will explore the Team Management features in Starion, including general settings, member management, roles, and the vital role of team owners.
- Click on your profile from the Dashboard
- Choose "Profile"
- In the "Team" section, click the button "Create a New Team" on the right side
- Enter your new team's name
- Click the button "Done" to save
The general gettings of your team in Starion allow you to personalize your team's identity and set up the automatic check of the team members's attendance at work.
Upload the logo of your organization, company, or your team here. It can help members quickly distinguish teams in case they are joining several teams on Starion.
Enter the name of your team. It can be the name of your company or organization or the functional department inside the organization and company.
Provide the content for the location tracking permission pop-up when the users first access the app. In case you don't provide any content but still activate a webhook of geo-fencing, the default content will be as below.
caution: This team hasn't specified a reason for requesting your location data.
Upon accepting your invitation, new members become part of your team and can contribute to app development projects.
To start inviting:
- Access the section "Members", then click the button + Invite Users on the left side.
- In the "Invite Internal Users" pop-up, enter the email of the new member. You can add several.
- Assign the new member a role within your team in "Assigned Role".
- Click Send Invitations to send out.
Starion provides you with a centralized view to manage your team members with each of their account's essential information.
For roles, Starion offers three distinct roles for team members:
- Owner: The Owner role is the highest level of authority within the team. Owners have full access to all apps and team settings. It is crucial for every team to have at least one Owner to ensure the team's proper functioning. In the event that an Owner decides to leave the team, they must assign the Owner role to another trusted member before departing.
- Editor: Editors are valuable team members who have the privilege to edit and contribute to the apps. They can view published apps, edit app info, and manage app components, making them essential to the app development process.
- Viewer: Viewers play as observers and stakeholders. They can access and view apps but do not have permission to make changes or edits. The Viewer role is ideal for clients, stakeholders, or team members who need visibility into the app's progress without directly contributing to its development.
Starion's Team Management feature empowers users to build and nurture effective teams, fostering seamless collaboration and productivity. By assigning appropriate roles and managing team members efficiently, you can ensure that your app development projects progress smoothly, with each team member contributing their unique skills and expertise. Embrace the power of team collaboration in Starion and unlock the full potential of your app development journey.